Account Executive (CT) – November 2011
Sales & Operations | Brookfield, Connecticut, United States
We are very busy and need your help.
Top Level eMarketing.com is in its initial stages and is growing in leaps and bounds. We need your help! We are looking for determined, lively individuals to join our Brookfield, Connecticut location (approximately 1hour from Manhattan and 45 minutes from Westchester) starting November 2011. If you describe yourself as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind who’s fervent about local merchant marketing and like helping increase business for potential business owner through online marketing along with social media marketing and looking for a uniquely rewarding inside/outside-marketing program, we are looking for you! Come join the Top Level eMarketing team. Work hard, have fun and make money. As part of our team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Make a minimum of 60+ of outbound sales calls to an assortment of local business owners daily.
- Manage your own leads with our unique customer management tools and drive the full sales process from prospecting to ultimately closing the deal.
- Enlighten the potential client of the power of the Internet and why Top Level eMarketing is the most incredible online marketing program ever, online advertising with Top Level eMarketing, the importance and power of couponing and the impact we’re having on their business already.
- Make your local business clients more successful with the most effective online advertising program available.
- Enjoy attending local events, socialize, mingle and discuss why Top Level eMarketing is becoming popular in the online business/social environment.
We offer Top Level eMarketing employees, after only 120 days of joining the company, a potential base salary, based on their individual performance, ongoing training, and a comfortable work environment with a flexible schedule. Our Account Executives also benefit from a progressive compensation plan that provides key success factors:
- A structured professional development program that provides a clear path to increased responsibility, a better title, and of course, more money! You’ll have the opportunity to earn a higher base salary every 6-months or so, depending on your own performance.
- We’ve developed our Account Executive program to include a two-year crash course in sales and online advertising. At the end of that period, depending on your performance, you can move into a higher-level sales role at Top Level eMarketing.
- Think you have what it takes? Well, here’s what we’re looking for in promising applicants:
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in sales
- Outstanding and professional phone skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to manage a vast amount of clientele.
- Great passion for what we’re doing as a company.
- And a team player.
This is a highly competitive hiring process, so include both a cover letter and resume that illustrates your qualifications and interest in us.